Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Finally Finished

The picture is a bit out of focus, but Aidan and Thomas finally finished the Lego version of "Star Wars" X-wing. It only took them 3 nights! Every morning Aidan would ask where Daddy was and when he was coming home. Then he'd pounce on Thomas as soon as he came in the door. "Can we build the X-wing? Can we? Now?"

2 comments:

Mark said...

This is a post from the blog of the developer I hope to someday work for. You should tell Aidan: "Now you're ready for bigger and better things!"

RJS said...

Wow, I don't know if I can let Aidan see that. Last year he got mini lego 'Star Wars' items (like a milennium falcon) that he was disappointed when the lego people didn't fit in them. I don't think Thomas would be wanting to create something from scratch. Directions are a must with our Lego building!