Sunday, October 24, 2010

10 months

At 10 months, Evan has mastered the commando crawl, so I really need to get these stairs gated. Of course, none of the ones from the old house are wide enough for these stairs. BabiesRUs must have teamed up with the homebuilders on that one...

He's still not thrilled with most foods, but will eat most fruits and cereal. The only finger foods he eats without gagging are cheerios and the Gerber puffs. Hopefully we can expand that list quickly.
He's a big babbler, and I think he says "mah-mah-mah" usually when he sees me. But I'm usually around him, so it's hard for me to say. His sleeping has greatly improved! Now he only gets up about once a week (please don't let this jinx it!!) and I can set him back in the crib after nursing (if he's still awake) and he'll eventually fall back asleep on his own. Yay!!

No comments: