Friday, May 16, 2008

Graduation

They got these pictures done a few weeks ago (hope to have one without "PROOF" on it next week). Apparently he really protested the whole ensemble, so I wasn't expecting a good picture, or actually any picture at all! I was so surprised how cute it turned out!


Aidan graduated from preschool last night. He surprised us all by participating in the songs (he did the hand motions while yawning most of the time) and wearing the cap and gown again!



























And he walked across the stage when his name was called! Ok, so I bribed him big-time! But it worked!


Waiting to be called





















With Ms. Beth and Ms. Glenda




The only songs he actually sang to were
"You are My Sunshine" and "You are My Rock, Dad" (to the same tune).

Then they come out give the mom a flower and the dad a rock they painted. So cute!
Aidan's flower that he was holding broke in the middle of the song, and he kept trying to flick it back up. They gave him a new one as he was leaving the stage.

OK, so I'm going to have to fix his name...
Teachers must have been in a hurry!






















So proud of Aidan!





Brennan can't wait for his turn!

No comments: