We went out to Stanford, well mainly to eat at Pizz'a Chicago (they have the BEST BBQ chicken pizza ever), but also to visit our old home. Marian doesn't remember it, but all 3 had a good time playing on the old playground. Another little boy came out to play, and Thomas and I nearly burst when his mom called for him: "Berkeley!" Stanford and Berkeley are big rivals, and since she said they'd been at Stanford for 6 years, and he was about 2-3 yrs old, it wasn't a fluke. Some people have more school pride than I can imagine!
We have a picture of Marian around this age crawling up the stairs. Aidan was this age also the last time we visited, so we have a picture of him. So it was only fitting to get one of Brennan, too.
Aidan's all decked out in Stanford gear, b/c his coat was still damp from graduation that morning. I made matters worse by putting it in a front loading washing machine at the hotel, which I mistook for a dryer. We stopped at the bookstore to get him a jacket, and he went to town picking out a hat and pants, along with clothes for Marian and Brennan.

Brennan loved the tunnel! It's fun to play peek-a-boo in! Aidan wasn't ready to leave. He like playing in the sand with the 'big diggers'.


No comments:
Post a Comment