We got about an inch of snow last night, and needless to say the kids were THRILLED! They had a blast playing in it as it fell last night (and again in the remnants this morning before school).
Aidan's first snowman!
Well, Marian and Aidan had fun, but Brennan was less than happy. Thomas wasn't home, so I couldn't take any pictures of Brennan in the snow (he was glued to me). He refused to go anywhere near outside, and if I did, he came running to try to push me away from the door. If I did take him outside, he became very unhappy. He has reacted that way when I've tried to get him to play in the rain with the big kids, so I'm not surprised. He just doesn't like precipitation. He's actually the reason that I realized it was still snowing, b/c he kept anxiously looking toward the front windows, and then glued himself to me.
Our Christmas lights shorted out yesterday in the rain, so I've been waiting for it to dry up, so I can see what the problem is.

No comments:
Post a Comment